The terms and conditions in this document relate to the online store facilitated through www.marlenaoil.com trading under Ameba Ltd.
Terms of Trade
Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information.
When you purchase any products via this website, you are automatically agreeing to the Terms of Trade (see Shopping Shipping and Returns).
The customer is responsible for all shipping costs incurred when sending purchased product items back to Marlena Oil.
If a replacement product is sent back to the original purchaser, at a New Zealand address then the product will be sent to the customer free of shipping costs.
This policy only applies to a singular replacement transaction of a product.
All Marlena Oil credit card transactions are fulfilled by a banking institution and DPS Payment Express who are authorised by the laws applicable to this website to complete secured server transactions.
Your credit card details are encrypted and removed from our system once your order has processed.
If you have registered as a member of www.marlenaoil.com you are required to nominate a user name and password that you must keep safe and not disclose to any third party.
Prices and Payments
All prices on this website are inclusive of GST and in New Zealand dollars (prices may be subject to change without notice)
The total amount payable to Marlena Oil website online store may include:
1. The order total amount of the products intended for purchase, at the time of ordering.
2. The cost of delivery determined by the website calculator.
3. Where the order is sent to an address outside of New Zealand the GST amount will be deducted from the product and shipping amount.
4. In these Terms of Trade ‘GST’ means the tax payable on Taxable Supplied under the GST Legislation, GST Legislation means a Goods and Services Tax.
5. The amount of the total for the order must be paid at the time of ordering.
Marlena Oil reserves the right, with discretion, to take any of the following actions if the customer fails to make the required payment:
1. Withhold supply of the products requested and/or
2. Refuse to deal with you and Marlena Oil will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
3. Products and additional information are rendered and sold to you with the fullest understanding that you take sole responsibility for determining the use and application of the products for the purpose of which you intend to use them.
4. That the following “No Warranty” clause and to the full extent of the law for any damage or loss suffered by you that Marlena Oil is limited only to a refund or replacement of the relevant products.
Marlena Oil will have no liability to you if it is prevented from performing under its obligation to you of non performance or delivery if an event or circumstance beyond it control eventuates.
This will be extended with respect, until the event or circumstance has ceased. i.e. extreme weather or earth quake.
Subject to the following clauses and to the fullest extent of the law, Marlena Oil gives no warranty in respect of the products.
The products for consumers, come with a non-excludable guarantees and warranties under consumer protection legislation, such as Marlena Oil is the rightful owner, the products are of good and acceptable quality, fit for their intended purpose and match their description and purpose of use.
If Marlena Oil breaches any of these non-excludable guarantees or warranties you are entitled at your convenience and preference to a replacement or refund of the products in question. You also have the rights under the ‘Consumer Protection Legislation” if Marlena Oil has supplied products that may have caused you damage or injury.
If any provision of these terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then such terms will be severed and the remaining terms shall be unaffected – at which time the affected parties will endeavour to negotiate a suitable substitute provision.